Meet the Credit.com Experts
At Credit.com we’ve brought together a team of 30+ writers on credit & money, including leading experts who are truly authorities in their fields and are committed to helping you make sense of the confusing world of personal finance. Everything we publish is designed to inform, educate and empower you with the insight and knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.
We write stories that aim to shed light on and clarify what is often hidden in the fine print. Every day we provide objective reviews of financial products and services, expert insight and analysis on credit & debt trends, common sense advice on how best to manage your money decisions and answer the questions that are most important to you and your financial life.
- Adam Levin Co-Founder, Credit.com Identity Theft, Personal Finance, Mortgages
- Brian Acton Contributor Credit Score
- Mia Taylor Contributor Credit Cards
- Josh Smith Content Manager Mortgages
- James Agnew CMO Mortgages
- Elisa Ortiz Jr. Content Writer Credit Cards
- David Lord VP, Partnerships and Operations Mortgages
- Taylor White Senior Earned Media Manager
- Bob Sullivan Contributor Personal Finance, Identity Theft, Managing Debt
Ask the Experts
If you’re a member of the press and have a question for one of our experts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.